Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Belleville
BELLEVILLE, Ill., Oct. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Belleville on Monday, October 2nd at 1915 Carlyle Ave., Ste. D, Belleville, IL 62220. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
«My favorite thing about being a physical therapist is helping others get back to doing the things they love to do,» said Stacey Collins, PT, DPT, CMPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. «Showing my patients that they can do things when they think they can’t is one of the most rewarding feelings. I am looking forward to bringing my skills and knowledge to the community of Belleville.»
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Belleville
Services available at Athletico Belleville include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Whether you’re a recreational jogger or a competitive athlete, our therapists are equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to help you return to pre-injury performance levels. The program is specifically designed to evaluate, treat and educate the patient in the prevention of endurance related injuries.
- Women’s health therapy – Not only will patients undergoing women’s health therapy receive one-on-one treatment with a female therapist in a private and comfortable setting, but they will also receive the latest research and treatment methods for the most advanced plan of care.
Additionally, Athletico Belleville:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 380 locations throughout ten states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, «Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation» by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
312-988-2199 | [email protected]
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-belleville-300529481.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy